Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New blogger frogger member

What up all?! I hope you are all in good health and spirit. As the world goes on for more and spins its way into oblivion, I though i would create a site for everyone. I am a 24 year old College grad out here in the Bay Urea just trying to get by. Trying to get a job, start life in the real world in one of the most expensive places in the US is rediculous, but thats why I have my guitar, loud ass metal, strungout, lifting weights, tattoos, my ipod (more like a growth now on my body) a pen, BB guns, and my skate. This site will be host to a lot of my rants, (what I like to call poetry) and links to other rad and kick in the pants sites. Feel free to post whatever comments you like, I have no problem responding to even the harshest criticism. The world should be about freedom so lets at least have cyberfreedom....well i guess GW and the patriot act have a little say in this, but freedom's not "ideal" right? Right!!!!
"I SMOKE ROCKS!"
-CAMOtheCOMEBACKkid

1 Comments:

Blogger OsakaJack said...

Dude, I used to live in the Bay Area. I hope that isn't anywhere near Bay Urea cuz that's, like, the bathing suit part that Mommy says Daddy can't touch.

so wattup! Keep posting here and keep posting over at TLB (thelastbrother...)

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home