Friday, October 14, 2005

Vacant Heart Motel

For the eternal lost and lonely......
Theres a lot of things I want to say, a lot of things i want to change, but tearing my heart out will never open your eyes. So whats the point of dying here, leaving a trailof broken hearts and crimson tears? I'll push on in hopes of better times and a better place where I know I can be myself, where people's faces won't fade like the feeling in my heart. So please, please, find yourself before its too late, there's only so much time to find a love worth dying for. This beat is slowly fading, but hearts connect to hearts keeping love burning bright. Cursed for eternity, I've thrown it all away, burnt the bridge to your eyes, and all I'm left with is ghost and memories that fill this vacant heart like a cheap motel. They come and go leaving only stale air and regrets. I hope your heart is wide open because it invites so much. Know that I will always search for the path that leads to the love you give. I'm eternally lost and lonely, no matter what I do, I can never escape the smiles and tears that only you can bring. Reconnect this heart to heart. Let me leave this vacant heart motel, no more ghosts and fading dreams, just the one way street, the one worth dying for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home