Friday, November 04, 2005

A True Salesman

We're recruting for this,
yeah you're the perfect fit,
fit for selling....
Won't even know what hit you,
till it all goes grey.
It will all seem so easy,
but its the hardest way down.
Create my vision,
a product of invisibility,
hallowed out, emptied,
for me to fill...
Yeah I see it in your eyes,
doesn't this make you feel alive,
I need it....
For I've been dead too long
Someday you'll see, but never feel,
Because the soul has vanished,
just like those over time.
I've created the perfect plan,
to eliminate the foundation,
the foundation of your world.
fall to me, with open arms, I'll receive,
the most important thing,
you'll no longer know

6 Comments:

Blogger Aleksey said...

How User Content Will Change Everything
Google, the advent of weblogs and social networks, and the proliferation of broadband Internet are changing the advertising world in two very important ways: first by loosening the grip advertisers hold on ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

2:51 PM  
Blogger OsakaJack said...

Interesting poem here. Are you saying that being a salesman, or hiring a salesman, is somehow 'soul sucking'? Or a form of indentured servitude? What are you trying to say?

5:06 PM  
Blogger OsakaJack said...

I guess I'm sorry if I offended you with my comment. I take it back with apologies. Feel free to comment again, Camo.

3:47 PM  
Blogger OsakaJack said...

It has now been exactly two months since this, the last post, in the blog. The very act of my commenting on this blog is the only thing keeping blogspot bots from shutting this thing down from inactivity. And the sad part is, if it was shut down, the creator of this blog wouldn't even care.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

Hey CAMOtheCOMEBACKkid, I want to introduce you a article site:
http://global-in-arm.com
See u soon, CAMOtheCOMEBACKkid

3:42 PM  
Blogger Mr. Narender said...

Road Safety Equipments - Metro Moulding Industries is one of the leading safety equipments manufacturers and suppliers in Delhi India and offer them at very cost effective prices.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home